Friday, August 10, 2007

C'est un jour fantastique!

Today was ah-mazing! I'm just so sad that summer is coming to a close so quickly. Can you believe?
Well enough negativity. I don't take pilates for nothing!
So today started with the Claire and I setting up the iPad (aka my bedroom) for tonight's sleepover. The theme tonight was...drumroll please...Paris! So ah-dorable, right? You wouldn't believe how ah-mazing it looks! First, Inez went out and got a miniature Eiffel Tower. But when I say miniature, I mean it is 11 feet high! Then we set up this cute little glass box and put petit fours inside (cute little French pastries, for those of you who aren't in the know). Claire and I went to this French store called Chérie, and got a bunch of French candles. The bill was over $760! But like I always say, if you're going to bother doing something, do it RIGHT. We definitely did it right! We also got a bunch of fresh flowers for my room and added a bunch of chic perfume bottles to my shelves. It's a total 10! Then Alicia, Kristen, and Dylan came and we set up their sleeping bags. In fact, Inez went through the trouble of redoing all of our sleeping bags! She lined them in pink and white cashmere and got an enormous Eiffel Tower embroidered on each of them. Of course we'll need to get new ones for our next sleepover, but it's totally worth it! It's unbelievable. Anyway, all of us went to the Fougasse for dinner and had de-lish french dinners. Because of my fluent french, I talked to the manager of the resturant. We organized my high school graduation party. The Fougasse is going to cater for us! Can you believe? I'm totally excited. People need to call 7 months in advance to even book a reservation at the resturant, but he'll be at MY house! After dinner, we went to the Westchester Mall and bought completely glam dresses! Mine is a red satin Dior halter. Trés chic, non? It has slight rutching at the waist and goes to a little below my knees. After that we went and got mani-pedi's and got our hair and make-up done at the Red Door Salon (yes, we went all the way to the city). After we went shopping some more, and totally turned heads, might I add, we decided to come back to my house. We have 476 candles burning in my room right now. It smells unbelievable! Bean had to leave though, she must be allergic to Tocca votives. Oh did I mention I bought a new charm just for the occasion? I already had an Eiffel Tower on my bracelet so I decided to get a little arc de triomphe. How adorable, right? So now we're at my house just gossiping and watching Roman Holiday. We're having an Audrey Hepburn movie marathon.Later we'll have an intense round of what would you rather. The Pretty Committee says hello! But unlike you, we do have lives (which we know you're completely envious of). Hope you enjoyed! You know you love, love, love us! More tomorrow,
Massie (and TPC).

49 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds so cool! what dresses did the rest of the pretty committee get? i saw your dress at Dior btw. so close to getting it! we must have similar taste!

Massie said...

Carrie, let me tell you, "cool" doesn't even begin to cover it! Dylan got a green satin Louis Vuitton with gold accents. Alicia got this ah-dorable 50's style wool Fendi dress, Kristin got a Lilly Pulitzer sundress, and Claire got this sky blue dress at Bebe or something.
And no, we don't have similar tastes. You wish you had my taste. And just for the record, if I ever come across a picture of you in a dress at all resembling my red Dior, you might as well never show your face in school again.

Anonymous said...

why do you have to be so mean? she was just curious. have any pics of the night? claire said she'd send me some, but i can't wait til the morning. i bet her dress was the prettiest of them all.

Massie said...

Umm..Layne mind your own business. What are you doing reading my blog anyway? And no, I looked the best, I can assure you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mass ;)

Massie said...

Don't take it personally...You know I love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...but not as much as you love yourself!!

Massie said...

Of course not...that spot in my heart is saved especially for me. Hey meet me at the iPad in 5, kay? We need to plan for our double tomorrow night.

Anonymous said...

Will do. Can't wait for tomorrow night, do you think Cam remembers what I look like?

Anonymous said...

you guys are going on a double date? can't I come?????

Massie said...

Umm...of course you can Kristen...except the small problem that, well, you don't have a date!

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for rubbing my face in it, Mass. i can just bring dyl, she's basically a guy these days anyway. she just got back from fiji and is fatter than al gore!

Anonymous said...

thanks a bundle, kris. for your information i'm starting the zone diet again. i've already lost 3 pounds.

Anonymous said...

no way, we're so done! as soon as he told me to go to skye's party as the bride of chucky we were over! and congrats, dyl. what, only about 9 pounds to go until you're back to normal? JK!

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot!

Massie said...

Kay guys, we'll talk later. Gotta update the blog.

Anonymous said...

bye mass! have fun at your date tomorrow..not. thanks for the invite

Anonymous said...

bye bye

the fabulous said...

ehmagawd massie.. i went shopping in the city with sierra and we both got fabulous outfits to where to natasha's party, your going right? everyone hot is going. ciao!

the fabulous said...

oh and dyl? i have the perfect guy for you.. his name is brennan.. let me see if i cna hook you up if your over kemp? kay? seeya babe.

Massie said...

Who is Sierra? And Natasha?
What's going on??

Anonymous said...

look her up in the yearbook. she said he name is rose in your other blog. check her out!
ps do you even know kemp?

Aubrey said...

You have some great outfits! Where do you shop?
xoxo Aubrey

Anonymous said...

No offense "Massie" but massie is a FICTIONAL character...also massie( lisi and the publisher of the clique) has a blog...just go to theprettycommittee.com and you can see it for yourself.. thats the realy one. this massie is just a wanna be massie!!!

Aly said...

ok well w/e
i got the new lv slip ons..
its so ka-ute.
and c&c sundress??
adorable.. still hawt in fl and im not just talkin about the weather(:


xoxo, aly

Jaelyn said...

My friends and I all got matching turquoise belts from this cute little shop Mosaiqe in downtown PV.

Not gonna lie, it's the cheapest thing ever.
but then why not help out people in need? :)
XOXO,
Nikki Lynn Jayy

Aly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aly said...

right.
how is that helping the people in need?
BTW.
the new lv slip ons is a total buy!!

----------aly(:

Jaelyn said...

Most of the people who are selling from huts
aren't that well off.
:)

Aly said...

well i guess your daddy
would be an expert at that...
wouldn't she?


--------aly(:

Jaelyn said...

Yeah, he's really big on donating to charities and stuff.
XOXO,
Nikki Lynn Jayy

Aly said...

where did selling huts
go to 'giving to
charities'?
i think u go that switched around,
sweetie.
but anyway,
the thanksgiving paarty at
my estate was soo fun..
the food was great...its fab that
me and my girl have fast metabilosim....no fat whatsoever.
a perfect petite and healthy 98pounds(;
(not anerexix....whole package..hello!)

welll i gotta go back to my party and meet up with the girls and boys(;


--------aly(:

Jaelyn said...

"Giving to people in need."
Anyways, my party was awesome.
we went until 12:30 or something like that.
Total blast. What can I say?
cali girls party hard. :)
XOXO,
Nikki Lynn Jayy

Aly said...

space1same here but around
1:30 am or something. (b/c we went swimmimng)
after that me, erica, kristy,
derrick, danny and franklin
went swimming at 1am ..
omg the heated pool and bar was fab!!!
and so was the boys!!
lol..ta-ta
for now.

--------aly(:

Aly said...

ooops(:
i made a mistake
'space1same'
i mean same
lol


-----------aly(:

Jaelyn said...

Well of course. There's always an "after-after party."
:)
XOXO,
Nikki Lynn Jayy

Aly said...

of course.
the after after party
is the best..
especially away from the
adults(;


-----------aly(:

Aly said...

C'est un jour fantatique.
good one, fassie.


----------aly(:

Anonymous said...

I-I think I figured it out! You "massie" are a member of blogger.com so your name is in blue, but the others are you too! You just click the nickname button and you put in a clique girls or a guys name, thats why their names aren't blue either. You've read al the books so you know every girl like the back of your hand, and you know what they would say.
It's obvious.

Anonymous said...

ehamagod! u ttl screwd up and called Inez a girl! haha ummm i do agree it totally wud b asome to actually live in weschester, the houses there are like sooooooooo awesome! but in rl thats honestly not the way it is!

Anonymous said...

sounds awsome guys i can TOTALLY tell u guys r bff's anyways i wud like to be a part of u list and i really wanted to try out fur the movie but i cudnt find my webcam and i have alot of acting experience is there anywhere i cud go to tot ry out answer me thanx

mell<3** luv ya guys biiee

Anonymous said...

Hey Mass
I just got a blog, not as cool as yours though but almost. Isn't it guh-reat to be hermoso? Si. For all of you LBRs,hermoso=beautiful.
Tata ♥

Leesh

http://spanishbeauty-leesh.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hey guys we're so excited about the new clique movie. we know the casting director for it

Anonymous said...

hold on it hasnt even been march yet

Anonymous said...

and "alicia" loser is perdedor hahahahahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

ya, totally hahahahaha...BITCH.

Anonymous said...

omg, someone is impersonating alicia :(

Anonymous said...

Massie,
Is it okay if I have a clique of my own? Call me amoymous425.

Anonymous said...

C'est un jour fantastique, ausi! We have soooo much in common. Just so you know, I hate LBRs almost as much as you do. They r my pet-peeve!