Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday, So Far

Hey everyone. Sorry I couldn't catch you up on my hot date last night, but I got kind of scared because of the thunderstorm last night. I didn't want my laptop to electricute me!
So I'll start with that; the date.
Claire, Me, Derrington, and Cam went to the Polo resturant in NYC. It's THE BEST resturant around here! I had the lobster medallions, and let me just tell you that they are completely ah-mazing. It's a luxe life, but somebody's got to live it right?
The four of us pretty much just caught up about our summers. The boys have been playing soccer all summer, so they've been in touch with all of the hottest guys at Briarwood. I'll just say that we got the inside scoop on ALL of the boys. Sorry, some of it is too juicy to put on here. It'll just be our little secret I guess.
After dinner we went to Barnes and Noble. Cam wanted to check out some poetry books or something. I guess some girls (Claire) might think that's cute, but sorry, Cam, it's a little cheesy.
After he got his book, we went to the Starbucks café there and caught up some more. Both of the guys had presents for us. Derrington got me a gold sandal charm with little diamonds around the strap, to represent summer. And Cam got Claire...well I'll let her tell you that.
A lot of you have been asking me how I snagged such an ah-mazing boyfriend. Well, I'll put it frankly. Either you have it or you don't. Some are just born with it. You have to have the natural ability to flirt, be cute, and look cool. Without any of these three characteristics, you are nothing.
Although TPC and I don't have to work at this, I found it in my heart to make a little guide on how to at least LOOK like you have the look. Here's Massie's guide to flirting:
1) When talking to a guy (whether you like him or not) ALWAYS make eye contact with him. He'll probably feel so uncomfortable from your piercing gaze that he'll need to look away. Don't be alarmed, he might seem scared, but I guarantee he'll be thinking about you all day.
2) Laugh when you're with your friends and he is within earshot of you. Don't look at him while you're doing it either. You need to look like you can always have a good time no matter what, and he needs to think that you aren't thinking about him constantly (even if you are).
3) Always look your best. No matter what. Even if your mom is just taking you for a quick trip to the grocery store, it's an absolute must to dress like everyone you know is going to see you. Girls, I'm talking cute, flattering clothes, make-up that's well applied, everything. The one exception to this rule, is when you are going on a plane ride. If it's between fall and the end of winter, this is what you should wear. Juicy velour sweat suit, uggs (prefferably chestnut colored, or those woven blonde colored ones), a cute carry-on, and your hair done in a casual-cute kind of way. Either a low side braid, braided pigtails, or a messy bun. Note: messy buns are only passable if they are done RIGHT. Don't ever do it if it just looks messy. It has to look just messy enough that it's cute.
4) Don't be shy when a guy is talking to you and your friends. Especially if your friends are outgoing towards him. If you don't participate in the conversation, he'll think you're a shy little LBR with no personality. Be additive to the conversation, and make it fun and funny. He needs to at least THINK that you're cool.

That's all I can think of for now. But I know there's one thing you've all been dying to know about last night. What I was wearing! Well, here it goes:
Have you seen that absolutely ah-mazing fushia satin Diane von Furstenburg wrap dress with the ballet skirt and short sleeves? It technically doesn't come out until the fall season actually starts, but my friend Debby at Nieman Marcus kind of did me a favor...Actually I guess it wasn't a favor, because she made me pay her $1000 dollars extra for it. But it was so cute on last night! I wore it with black tights and black Prada pumps. I wore my hair down and flipped out at the ends. Of course my ever-present charm bracelet was...well...present. I wore my black double-C Chanel earrings too. The outfit was to DIE for, and Derrington couldn't keep his hands off of me! I'll just leave it at that...

Anyway, I'm off to talk to Principal Burns about my schedule. I need to get on the right track this year, so I can be on the right track in highschool, so I can be set for college. You didn't think I thought about that kind of stuff did you? Well, guess you were wrong.

Just one final note to everyone. Boys love good-smelling hair. Don't think that Pantene is all chic and whatnot. The two shampoos that drive boys the most nuts are Bumble and Bumble créme de coco, and Frederic Fakkai apple cider. You're welcome!
Love,
Massie

86 comments:

the fabulous said...

ehmagawd massie.. its your bff rose. did you see that new outfit in seventeen? soo ahmazing.. its a perfect ten. anywyas.. ttyl!

Anonymous said...

Mass, who is rose? do we know her? do u have a new bff?

Anonymous said...

:(

Massie said...

I'm not sure who Rose is. But just a little FYI, outfits in Seventeen are always really cheap because they are aimed at people who don't have much money. If you want to see a cute outfit look in Vogue or Elle :)

Anonymous said...

umm...eew what's with all the lbr's on here?
rose, are you one of layne's friends?

Anonymous said...

there used to be a girl at my school in orlando named rose.

Anonymous said...

sick delete her comment. u don't want random stalker lbr's on here

Massie said...

I'm just confused because I have no idea who she is...
Whoever you are, if you're some creepy stalker, please get off before I kick you off.

Anonymous said...

Too Be-ah-u-ti-ful Aly

hey i got this stalker kid on my case.
but he is HAWT.
also H.A.R.T.
but he is in 6th and im in 7th,
but hey...
age doesnt matter right....

------ALY

Anonymous said...

i agree with her.
and im not a hypocrite or w/e.
im just bored but not any more.
i got out of this crap and now well im going to the mall for saks and neimans.
lov ya(;
i know u lov me

------aly

Anonymous said...

Hi Massie! I just found out that UGGs are sooo out! The new style is EMUs! They're a lot like uggs but soo much cuter! You have GOT to see them!! They're in the new issue of teen vogue!~ :D ttyl Mass!

Anonymous said...

Hi Massie! I just found out that UGGs are sooo out! The new style is EMUs! They're a lot like uggs but soo much cuter! You have GOT to see them!! They're in the new issue of teen vogue!~ :D ttyl Mass!

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, Uggs are so nawt out.
I have seen them, EMU's are cheaper versions of Uggs and are not made with the same type of sheepskin. And they're nawt cuter.
But then again, they might meet SOME people's standards.
:)

Aly said...

hahhah.
my cuz got FUggs.
she got them for like 30 bucks.
what a freakin loserr:p
i have real uggs.
my was $650 or soething isk i just buy it no matter what price(:
i also got the new coffe gucci bag for $850
omgeee(:
i ♥ it

Y.K.Y.L.M., aly(:

Anonymous said...

WHO FRIGGIN CARES ALY???
NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FAKE LIFE!!!!!!!

Aly said...

stfu..anonymous..kay?
im not fake.
ur just jealous so go back to ur little cardbox box u probably call 'home'

Anonymous said...

yep. I go on my 17 inch Mac laptop in my cardboard box. hahahaha. your comebacks.

are funny.

and i'm not jealous of the underpriveledged. :)

Anonymous said...

All you guys who read this are lozers !!!!!!nope its too late to turn back now you already glanced!!!Do any of you guys have dogs besides your mothers???? hehehehehheheheheh peace out beezys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey massie you smell and your blog like totally sucks!!!!I have a question 4 you... Is your beast i mean ugly pug bean chained up? My guess is no cause I saw him in the toilet this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehhehehehehehehehhe Peace out
P.s. Tell derrington thanks for last night.......
:)

Anonymous said...

Omg Masie u hav such a perf life u r so glam i wanna b like u so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

God.
i can barely read people's comments.

"lyk homg,,, im noht a faykur."
these "anonymous" people need to seriosuly go to boarding school. In switzerland or france.
I've been to both.

Anonymous said...

wow whoever is on hhere calling people "stupidheads" needs. to. go. back. to second grade. mkayy? yeah. Aly- you're stuck up. half the time nobody knows what you are talking about because your typing is so messy. Aly-rose singer?- good for you. put all these people in their place. mkayy?
yeah.

Jaelyn said...

Do you Annonymous people (^^^) have anything else better to do than freak out over the computer?

Gawd.

XOXO,
Nikki Lynn Jayy

Aly said...

i know.
please anonymous people get a name and a life
i dont type messy kay?
and why are you and the other
losers fighting and giving 1st grade combacks?
uck..

--------------aly(:

Anonymous said...

seriously EMU's are so cheap Uggs are so CHEAP.Uggs are like $200 and what are EMU's $30 thats OUT! duh like who wants to buy a knock off right Massie?

Anonymous said...

no wait srry about that mass uggs arnt cheap i didnt mean to type that

Anonymous said...

wait, massie, i am confused, is burburry out?? bcause my friend told me it was!! help!!

Anonymous said...

OMIGOD!! There is this rumor going around that claire likes Derrington!!! true? i hope not, cam is so nice!!

Anonymous said...

btw.

my name is ALLIE-ROSE SINGER.

not aly rose singe or whatever you said.

you anonymous people? yeah. you need counseling or a shrink, for anger management.

Jaelyn said...

Agreed.

Anonymous said...

emagawd! why dont you guys get a life!! this chat is 4 the pc only!!

Aly said...

shut up dylan.
you're fake.
go away.

----------aly(:

Anonymous said...

Dylan, by pc, you mean pathetic commitee...

Anonymous said...

Heyy guys, i know you dont know me, but :) lets b friends k? im going to be playing alicia in the new clique movie !! lol, dont worry, im no LBR, i shop at versace and doir I do know the diff btween a knockoff marc jacob and a real one. Nyway I know I am totally worthy of chattin with you guys! Waddya say?? mmk ttyl bibi<3

Anonymous said...

okay so an annonymous chick says she's the new alicia.
i don't buy it.
proof?
not a chance.

Taylor Schal said...

SHUT AND GET OUT IF YOU ARE NAWT IN TPC

Anonymous said...

omg you gyes are so sh-nnoying you ruin it for other people especcially you aly
you think you are so cool when your nawt so get over your self i bet you are sctually a lbr trying make us think ur nawt well it aint gona happen and i no that for a fact

o yea and your comebacks re for kindergardeners!! "that come bak was so second grade" puh lease get ova your self


XOXO

taylor



ps i need and audition for the movie anonymous can you help me???


kthanksby

Aly said...

pfft. that little comment was pointless. that little dissis not gonna make you any cooler.
so stop trying.
you're definitly not suceeding.

--------aly(:

Anonymous said...

o and you think you succeded pshh hahahaha dont make me laugh o wait you already did




xoxo i heart everyone but Aly


Taylor

Aly said...

i did suceed.
der.
and you, taylor are the wannabe massie?
HAH!

-----------aly(:

Anonymous said...

how did u succeeed????


xoxo Tay

Aly said...

hello. look at me. and everyone is practically on MY side.
der.

----------aly(:

Anonymous said...

Aly believe me no one is on your side!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

ALY u SEEM TO BE writting on this blog alot what ru obsessed with it or something . like u have nothing better to do that comment on a blog thats not even real well its seems that u like the clique and u do think its real or then why wud u ben hanging a rounda nad responding to every opst huh? yeah thats what i thought bitch

Massie Block said...

actually, there is A LOT of people on Aly's side, so shut the fuck up TAYLOR.
and MEL? can you type that again. no one can undersatnd your typing.

MB

Anonymous said...

who is on Aly's Side?!


tell me that "Massie"

Massie Block said...

me and the PC. chels, nat, alicia, alexis, holly and a few other people. so HA.

MB

Anonymous said...

wow 6 ppl o and last i checked "MB" Chels, alexis, holly and Nat are nawt the PC sorry hun!

Anonymous said...

im not trying to insult anyone but this is kinda stupid and i kno im lookin at it too, but still at least im not fighting over stupid stuff that doesn't matter. no one has to prove how "real" or "rich" they r. u should be happy enough knowing that u r.

Anonymous said...

omg !shut up fake massie! I like the clique books but at least i know that the people are fake! there are like 13 girls pretending to be massie who isn't even real to begin with. and aly you are so stupid! why do you insult everybody when it is like so obvious you are the most obsessed. and thaT last anonymous good for you ur not pretending to be anybody ur not.I mean it just really bothers me that all these other people think ur nothing if ur not rich!

Aly said...

yes, im rich. and leave this massie alone. if she want to roleplay, then let her ROLEPLAY! god. some people, man.

----------aly(:

Anonymous said...

hey aly,
are you attached to pam anderson?

Aly said...

shut up dylan. god, so immature.

------aly(:

Anonymous said...

Massie Dylan Kristen Alicia and Claire at my school I am in TPC. I am 13 years old more like i am a massie in TPC (: :)

Anonymous said...

hey jasmine i'm back and meaner so better be ready to wipe your tears when i make you cry

oh and your still a SH

Anonymous said...

who is that girl who thinks she is in the N.P.C. ????? i have news 4 ya honey, u r definatley NAWT!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** aly needs 2 DESPRATLEY get a new hair-cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****

chicooo=] said...

heyyy..
im chels. I
and oh, hey tay, your right. im not in the pc.
but why would I want to be?
they have like what, three friends?
yeahhhh...
ill pass, thanks.

Aly said...

lawlz. you make me laugh anonoymous. get a life. please.
oh and my haircut rawkss.
you're justa hater.

------aly(:

Anonymous said...

take a look of urself in a mirror... UR BANGS R CROOKED AND UR FACE LOOKS CONTORTED!

Anonymous said...

y is every 1 so mean 2 each other??? Atleast Aly has the guts 2 put a picture of herself awn lin. Nd her haircut is NAWT that bad. That kind of Bob-like cut is kinda in now. U kno, 4 people w/ short hair????

Anonymous said...

Let's see a picture of u. Sice u have a liking 4 making fun of other peoples pics. :)

Anonymous said...

her bangs r crooked and her nose = huge!

Anonymous said...

ok, I like it! and most of all Aly likes it. So that's all that matters 2 her. so whatever. go find another site to crash and make fun of people. u r NAWT welcome here. bub-eye :)

Anonymous said...

Luvvv ya 2 dah-arling :) :) :)

Aly said...

anonymous. it's okay if you're jealous:D

------------aly(:

Anonymous said...

ewwww, gawd no! who wants a haircut that makes u look like ur hair went through a chainsaw?? nawt me!

Anonymous said...

hmmm, the same old bitch is back. sooo what's up with u guys? :)

chicooo=] said...

man.
haa. nothing.
:)

Anonymous said...

umm... im pretty sure that the mean annonymous and alicia rivera luvr are the same person.
like, they always post at the same time as each other.

Anonymous said...

heyyyy guys! :) have u guys read "Breakfast at Tiffany's" yet?? it's pretty good so far. I have read about 3/4 of it. i also have a quick question ( in math we have to do a survey, and ya...)

here it is:

what would u guys do if u found out ur BFF lied 2 u and said she was busy, but she was really going 2 hang out with her boyfriend?

*JUST WONDERING* :)

Anonymous said...

ummm, like i would have a fight with myself. so, that "mean anononymous" just happened 2 b awn. that has NEVER happened b4 and nawt awn anywhere else awn this blog. So, I wasn't tawking 2 myself. and anyway, that "mean anonymous" is like, addicted 2 this site!hehe :)

Anonymous said...

u can check this whole site and me and "mean anonymous" have NEVER talked 2 each other (nor would i want 2 heehee) :) and + i just happened 2 b reading some of the comments real quick and i saw that "mean anonymous" was making fun of Aly's haircut? do u think that is nice??? bcawz i sure as hell don't! i just wanted mean anonymous 2 go die! i mean, have u seen her other posts??? she like, is mean 2 every1! sry if u thought that but that is soooo NAWT the case here. soooo ya. :) sorry if u still think that, whatevs though. i told the truth :)

Anonymous said...

OK, u r probably amanda. and u really need 2 calm down! u don't even know me. and u can think whatever shit u want about aly's hair, K? i am NAWT saying u can't.

Anonymous said...

i know! Alicia Rivera luver, u r sooo right! mean anonymous is back and = beeeyotch central!

Anonymous said...

ummmm... thanks??? :)

Anonymous said...

4rm:Sandra
I totally agree with aly
all in favor??????????

Anonymous said...

i'm in favor :)

Anonymous said...

4rm:Sandra
OK then from this day on we will all ignore the mean people on here!But that doesn't mean we can be mean too, lets try to maintain our class.All in favor?

Anonymous said...

i tuh-ottlay ah-gree! i'm in favor.

Anonymous said...

4rm: Sandra
Good I think it's actually better wen we tawk ah-bout fashion rather than eachother. Don't you?

Anonymous said...

4rm :Sandra
So alicia luver? wat do u think ah- bout an ella moss silk purple strapless dress with silver accents paired with silver 4 inch heels? I'm wearing it to my school formal. Is it too showy? I'm jst wonderin. Wat grade are u in? I'm in seventh but people say I act like I'm sixteen ! hehehe

Anonymous said...

i'm in 7th grade 2! If ur going 2 a school where people dress like that a lot, go 4 it!!!!!! if nawt, then wear it another time. but i am sooo jealous :) that dress sounds ah-dorable 2 me! :)

Anonymous said...

4rm:Sandra
Thanks! It is ah-dorable! Given!

Anonymous said...

how much do you love the new rainbow coach shoes!!!They have rainbow C all over them. I got the rain boots (so cute) and the high heels (to die for) what does every one else think!!

Anonymous said...

how much do you love the new rainbow coach shoes!!!They have rainbow C all over them. I got the rain boots (so cute) and the high heels (to die for) what does every one else think!!