Saturday, March 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Honestly guys. So many of you are acting puh-thetic. I'm completely unimpressed. Let me count the reasons...
1) Girls (again) commenting on my blogs and complaining about our "fakeness". First of all, how many times do I need to say that we are real people? If you don't believe it, get over it. But think of it this way. If we were fake, and you're taking the time to read our blogs, who's really the more pathetic one?
2) Rhymes with witches! Actually, there is only one in particular. You know who you are. The rest of you know who she is. She brags about her "wealth" (ahem, as Leesh pointed out earlier, if she was wealthy, there would be no use saying so). She is also a repeat offender of almost all of the fashion DON'Ts that I have posted. Tacky, bitchy, and fake all in one. We looked into it, and either you have bipolar disorder, or you are simply senile. One minute she posts "hey, it's so nice that you're back!" and the next "ugh...fakes". Pick one. And do us all a favor and don't come back here? BTW, saw your stories...totally ripping of Lisi much?

However, being the magnanimous person that I am, I must give credit where credit is deserved. There have been so many of you that have been leaving nice comments on the blog. They are always appreciated :). TPC loves that kind of feedback. For those of you who choose not to be so friendly...your comments will no longer be enabled. Sorry.

Anyway, it's so nice to be home with Bean. It's not as cold here as I expected it to be (around 45ish?) and that is a ha-yooj improvement from last time i was here! Thank Gawd is all I can say.

In response to the poll that so many of you voted in, it is clear that you all want to see more fashion tips and current state of the unions. I'll be happy to oblige! A few of you still want to know what's going on in our lives, and those of you have an AWESOME surprise coming up! Should I tell you? Yeah...I think so.
So I've noticed that there are some fans of other PC members than me. And since this blog is kind of my "thing", I decided that each member of TPC will post a blog about their Spring Break, just to mix things up a little bit! Those will be showing up any time, as all of the members have my password. That'll be totally fun, right?

Nothing much has happened to me since I last spoke to you. Zack and I had our bitter departure from each other... although we exchanged screennames and such...I know this won't be the last of him. Sorry, still no more scoop about that. I prepare to let what happens in St. Barts to stay in St. Barts.

It's really late (or early, depending on how you look at it), so I'm only going to post a few fashion tips for now. The rest of the PC will post their own, too, if for whatever reason my style isn't...."you".
Fashion do's:
-Cute, mid-thigh length skirts. My personal fave of the moment is that navy Juicy one with the buttons down the front and the white polka dots all over it. Pair it with the navy Marc by Marc Jacobs dove shirt, and you're good to go :)
-Long, flowy dresses paired with Greek or Roman-esq sandals. I cannot stress how huge this is for summer!
-Skinny jeans are still a must-have for early Spring. Pair them with some cute ankle boots and a long sleeve shirt and you will be cute as can be.

I'll finish with the much awaited Current State of the Union. Again, thanks for being so loyal :)

IN: * OUT:
Beans and Brownies * Lizards and Fish
Melty snow * Warm sand
Late nights * Early mornings
Cool, classy girls * Aly

Whoops, was that too blunt? Hope a girl can take a hint ;)
Love always,
Massie

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah, Massie, I loved what you said about Aly. Your fashion tips are awesome. You should put some makeup tips up too!

Xoxo :]
Jennae

Anonymous said...

Mass u totally rawk. i cant belive that by-och ally, shs like "massie u suck". wat a total LBR

-Kat <3

chicooo=] said...

hey massie.
just letting you know, but if you say you and derrington are done, you might wanna take him out of your music/interests on your profile.
oh, and about aly?
there's people waaaaaaay more blunt about their money than she is.
just saying.
-logenn

Nat(: said...

Agreed, about the roman sandals.
but not many people can pull it off.

haa, they just don't get the trend(:

-nattttttt

molly1019 said...

okay! so since im new and everything im NOT trying to be rude but like whos massie? are you like really popular? If you are thats totally cool its just since i just moved here im not up to date on everything

Anonymous said...

OMG! Aly is such an LBR. she brags about everything and TRIES to make you look bad. It's not working though! keep up the good work! Luv yea massie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Massie, what's your screenname? I'm a helpless loser with no fashion sense :/ , really. Or someone, help. Email me: sexybeasticle@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Jennae is rite u shood put out make up tips.
omg, mi bf is like a total LBR rite now. i used 2 laugh about his jokes but now there all stupid! y r there LBRs in this world, it make no sense.
Ally's so like "eh, i hate massie. im gonna say that cuz i think im better than massie. im an LBR... bla bla bla bla bla."

--luv Kat <3

Anonymous said...

y am i enabled? i heart Massie. :( huh. well... c u guys l8r then :(

Anonymous said...

Alyy crashed and burned. ;)

Jenny :] said...

Okay who the hell is the anonymous that posted my email in this blog? I haven't been able to log on, and now I know why

Kitsch said...

Hey, I thought you might be interested in checking out my blog on the Clique movie. =) Here is the link to it: http://thecliqueupdates.blogspot.com/

Skye Hamilton said...

Hey Massie, having a good time in OCD?? Heh, OCD is so boring compared to Westchester High. Ciao, and check out my blog.
~The 1 and only Skye Hamilton~

Anonymous said...

Uh-huh, Massie. Couldn't have said it better. Middle school is soo dramatic.
:) Eva

Anonymous said...

Ugh, goodbye Aly. Why do people have a problem with this blog? They're like, "faker, this is not real... "wannabe" Ok. I know that this blog isn't really Massie, but Who cares??? Can't we all pretend it's Massie? There is a real person writing all these posts. And in my mind, I like to think Massie does exsist. So stop all you LBR's and don't read if you have a problem.
Ok Massie, you may continue.
Eva

Anonymous said...

is this real and if it is massie r u really as rich as they say u r in tha books? and if so tha attitdue needs to cume down a bit

Aly said...

ok. that was totally unessecary, eva. that little comment was really pointless. lmao.

------aly[:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soo much for your insightful, uplifting comment about me Aly! You are really cool the way you sign your name with a smiley, it just makes everything alright again.
~Eva

Gabriela Paige said...

i don't really get why people have such a big prob with this blog, i think it's awesome. But, i also think that there shouldn't be all this rivalry going on, because it's just pointless. If you don't like each other move on, there's no need to keep posting immature comments on each others blog and such. That goes for you and aly...
gabby <3 :)

Anonymous said...

You are such a wannabeee Aly. POSER

Juicygurl said...

hi im taylor i like ur blog its good
visit mine at juicynheartclique.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Heyy Sorry my friend made my blog so i am called skye Hamilton but I am nawt but i need your help tell me if you like my blog and stuff. Mwah hugs and kisses to eople who are trying to save the earth.
-Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

Massie, you are soo cool. I like your style. Don't let Aly get in the way of you expressing yourself. Please continue!
~Eva M.

Anonymous said...

Hey Massie! It would mean so much to me if you checked out my blog. I know its probably totally different from this amazing BLOG cause its all about my school in Darien CT. The link is

www.greenballetflats.blogspot.com

If you could check it out or post or something it would make my day!

BTW are there more Clique books coming out? I would love that! OMG!

XOXO
ME

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone ( Everyone meaning Massie and Clique ) Just found the blog, very nice, Massie.

Anonymous said...

hey massie, luv your books I keep on resding them over and over again! anyways youhave the greatest fashion tips ever! if you ever want some Guess? jeans you can toatally get some from me! email me @ peas.on.earth.23@gmail.com
thnx!

Unknown said...

Massie, you rock and don't let any LBRs bring you down. You know you're better than them. But could you please give me some makeup advice. My parents won't let me wear it!!! What do i do? Please help!!!!
xoxo
Emma

Unknown said...

Massie, you rock and don't let any LBRs bring you down. You know you're better than them. But could you please give me some makeup advice. My parents won't let me wear it!!! What do i do? Please help!!!!
xoxo
Emma

Anonymous said...

Heyyy Massie. So wish I could totally see one of your pics. And in the books I totally love your Current State of the Union. They're AH-MAZING!! Also you and the other members of theee Pretty Commitee sould come together and make a movie. Im totally addicted to these books. I love Alicia Rivera because I have her last name!!and we have sooo much in common. I love her!!! Also Im like thee beta so waiting for alpha but I gotta try harder.Luv u Massie Block U r theee best!!!

-BoyRiveraMagnet!!

Anonymous said...

massie im a pathetic LBR can puh-lease put some MORE advice on their?

Anonymous said...

heyy Mass! im Megan, other wise knows as Princess Meg!!! yay moi!!! k, like ,btw, i want to tawk to u, cuz my clique(Fashion Starz) are looking for totally ah-dorable nick names( Bailey, Lauren, and Kasey).


Princess Meg <3

Unknown said...

Hey Massie hunn,my name is Kathly and heart ur fashion style!! I have sooo much LBR's in my skool and they're bugging me.HELP!
P.S.Email moi at stylishbear@hotmail.com
thx luv the clique and ur my fave.

Anonymous said...

Ehmagosh Massie!!!! I luh-ve ur ahdorable puppy Bean!!! my yorkie puppy, Gigi, is super spoiled!!


Princess Meagen