Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Calling All OCD Girls!! (And boys)

Hello everyone,
Gawd, how much do you hate that Spring break is winding down? That means no more smoothies, no more tanning, no more ocean water in the background. UGH! To distract all of you, I've come up with a list of things that you M-U-S-T must do before we get back to school!
1) Lotion. All the time. Your tans will fade if you don't keep your skin properly moisturized. Worst case, you might even start peeling! Hop to it!
2) Yes, our manis and pedis have faded since spring break has started...go get them re-colored! (Yesteday someone asked what color would be good...go with a light pink or a french, because it'll make your tan POP).
3) Deep cleansing facials are essential before we see each other again. All the sunblock has clogged your pores, no doubt, and if you aren't careful you are going to break out (can you say E-W?)
4) Go shopping. I can't tell you how disappointed I have been in the unthoughtful ensembles I have been seeing around school. You guys definitely need to step it up for the last quarter!
5) Start a project. If you're one of those messy types, clean your room and closet. If you're artsy, make a collage of spring break photos so you'll never forget how much fun you had. It will make you feel organized and ready when we finally get back to school.
6) Go to the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon, pronto! Who knows what the saltwater has done to your hair? Ahb-viously it will be booked, but tell them that Massie sent you, kay?
7) Email me and tell me about all of your adventures! I cannot wait to hear what kinds of situations all of you got into!

That should give you plenty to do before school starts. But while you're still here...
Some people definitely misunderstood what I said about preppy (sometimes, in small doses) being cute. I did not mean that you should go run to Abercrombie and buy a bunch of crappy clothes there. GROSS! Not only is that store BOH-ring with a capital "B", everything is also poorly made and ugly (sorry, Kris). If you're on a budget, shop the sale racks at Neiman's...under no circumstance is it justified to walk into any store like Abercrombie!

Also on the outs:
-Those shoes that are flats, yet tennis shoes at the same time (you know the kind I'm talking about...the ones that look like the Keds that Mischa Barton is always sporting). Coach and even Tory Burch have been repeat offenders in this field. Pick tennis shoes or flats, but don't try to combine them! If I see any of you back at school wearing these, know that I am judging you! ;)
-Subdued colors. Brights are in this Spring, girls, so go all out!
-White nailpolish (though I never quite understood how that ever got "in"...). Regardless, don't do it. Period.
-Cashmere sweaters. Relax! Only for Spring and Summer! Come Fall, you can bust them all out again. I know I will.
-The typical "Myspace picture". Yeah, that's right. Those pictures that you clearly took of yourself (either by looking in the mirror or reaching way out in front of you). They're lame. If you don't have enough friends to take pictures with, we have bigger problems.

That's all for now. I'll give you an update of my trip soon-ish. Right now I'm heading out to breakfast! Then my mom and I will get a reflexology massage! What fun, what fun.
Massie

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you're having fun, mass! i've gotten so tan! wait til you see dyl...haha she looks like a tomato!!

Anonymous said...

omg kris! i haven't talked to you for the entire break! where have you been?

Anonymous said...

jamaica...
and no one has heard from me because dylan has been hogging the computer!! now i'm on merri-lee's

mass, are you even on when you told us to be?

Anonymous said...

you would not believe what has been happening in Spin...
muy loco!

Anonymous said...

save it for your spanish cousins, leesh ;)

Massie said...

Sorry I'm late guys! How are you all? It is so nice here. I only have one more day :(
Are we hanging out as soon as we all get back? I hope so.
Where's Claire?

Anonymous said...

shh...i'm already home
and no one else is even here yet! ugh!

Anonymous said...

dylan and i are getting back tomorrow
sleepover?

Massie said...

Um...have fun with that.
Real sleepovers can only happen at the iPad...you know that, right?

Anonymous said...

i'm here, i'm here
sorry
how is everyone! =)

Anonymous said...

well well well if it isn't little miss toehead
whom none of us have heard from
what's up in faux-lando?

Anonymous said...

hey claire

Anonymous said...

Spain was innnsane!

Massie said...

Leesh, will you shut up for 30 seconds?

Claire, why have you not been responding to our emails?

Anonymous said...

who is this zack guy?

molly1019 said...

HEY!!! I'm Molly and im new to OCD. I will be there on the first day back from spring break. I was told from some girls at the mall that if i wanted to know EVERYTHING about OCD i nedded to contact Massie, Alicia, Dylan, and kristen. OH! and claire. Well if you have any information for me please write back!

Molly

molly1019 said...

HEY!!! I'm Molly and im new to OCD. I will be there on the first day back from spring break. I was told from some girls at the mall that if i wanted to know EVERYTHING about OCD i nedded to contact Massie, Alicia, Dylan, and kristen. OH! and claire. Well if you have any information for me please write back!

Molly

molly1019 said...

hey im molly and im new to OCD

molly1019 said...

hey im molly and im new to OCD

Anonymous said...

REJECTION.... FROM MASSIE!

Anonymous said...

hey Massie omg it is amy love the book u r like my fav. alomost just like ME!:D like twins lol love all of u guys from OCD plz comment me back bc i am NOT A LBR lol write back soon
aMy!,<3 xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey PC!!!! I am so excited to see you guys at school again!! To see what new trends you'll be stirring up next!

molly1019 said...

okay! no offense but anyone who says "im not an LBR" is an LBR!

nice try

amy said...

Molly guess what ur an LBR 4 calling me one y else would massie reject u and u sound sooooo geeky asking about OCD they do not like u lol ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AMY

Anonymous said...

ummm? massie dident reject me! and im not going to fight with you

Anonymous said...

umm... I was wondering why you are like iming eachother on blogspot, when massie has an e-mail address, are you trying to prove that you have friends or something? And why don't your friends create their own blogs...

sorry for this 3rd degree... but I just gotta know.

Anonymous said...

OMG Massie1 You're so right! Light pink DOES totally make you tan POP! I got sooooo tan, and then I got a mani/pedi in light pink and my tan stood out sooooo much! Btw- my site is: classyjess.blogspot.com . COMMENT BACK!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

jessica... u totally copied Massie. that's nawt cool and i am DEFINATLEY NOT going on ur blog or whatever because it probably sucks! ur a E.W. (eternal wannabe!)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Mass u rawk. Molly get a life. molly, Amy is right. She usually is (heyy Amy!)LOL, but still. massie did reject u just get over your geekyness and accept the fact you have been rejected
Nawk an LBR

Kat <33

molly1019 said...

im sorry but thats really rude. all i said was massie dident reject me. did i do antthing to you? no i didend i havent been rude to anyone so why why do you have to be rude to me?

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!! I am not Molly 1019. By 1019 did you mean you were born in the year 1019? 'Cause if u did ur pretty old. Oh, and Molly1019 is stink, smelly garbage. So we don't get a mixup just call me Mary, my real name or Elizabeth, my middle name.

Anonymous said...

hey massie its cierra here. Ive tried the whole light pink POP thing and thanks for reminding me with that great info! its gurr-eat. Well good luck back at school! ;) ttyl, love Cierra

Anonymous said...

HEY MASSIE. I LOVE YOUR NAME AND I HOPE YOU HAD A FUN VACATION WHERE EVA YOU WERE! :) WHATS UP WITH THIS MOLLY 1019 PERSON? SHES DUHMB AND KAH-RAZZIE. WELL TTYL GUYS LOVE YA! -CIERRA

Anonymous said...

2 massie wear eva u r- luv ur fashion tips and i think the hol lite pink brings out ur tan is brilliant x 10!!!