Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Baack ;)

Hello my little darlings,
I know it's been a long time. And do you want to know why it's been so long? This, my friends, can solely be attributed to yourselves. Do you know how un-fun it was so see all of your obnoxious responses to my blogs? I put these out for you, and this is how I'm repaid?
But, whatever. To be honest, I'm over it. You should be the ones that are embarrassed. Look at this girl who commented on my last blog...she calls herself Massie. She's faker than Dolly Parton.
So I suppose you'd like to know what is going on with me and TPC. We are currently on spring break, all in different places. I myself am in St. Barts, my absolute favorite place in the world (as you know, French is the language of choice on this beautiful island). Dyl and Kris went out to Jamaica, and Claire is back in Orlando (surprise, surprise).
I suppose you continue to check back here to find out what is in for Spring. Girls, dresses are always a top choice! I recently purchased this adorable blue, black, and white jersey dress from some company I haven't heard of before...rag and bone is what I think it's called. (I got it at Nordstrom, so don't think I've become classless...it's not who I am). Juicy coverups are also cute for hanging going shopping. What to wear with these dresses? Well, you have a few options.
1) Roman Gladiator style sandals are my shoe of choice for this season! Black, brown, gold, you name it! They're all fahb-you-lous for Spring. If you're looking for some good ones, www.ShopBop.com has some great options.
2) Alright... I'll admid it. Claire kinda got me hooked on sneakers. If you have a cute, casual (preferably jersey?) dress, you can make it look even more indie and bohemian (Rachel Bilson is my inspiration here) by wearing a cute pair of (low-top only) Converse allstars. Before you go and say it's tacky, trust me, it's definitely not. Living in the city, I see all of the most fabulous people you can imagine, and all of my sources, yes, including Aurelie, have told me that it is totally chic.
3) A cute pair of flats are always a possibility. However, don't try anything too daring by mixing totally different colors together. As always, there are exceptions to this rule. For example, if your dress is black, go ahead, wear whatever color shoes you want (except black or red...this will come off as goth...definitely not cute. No time, and no place for goths). Also, if you have a navy dress, red flats are always super cayoot.

Out here, I've been observing the many celebrities and their choices of shorts. Let me tell you, those super short jean shorts with no shape...totally out! (Can you say "ghetto fabulous" withOUT the "fabulous"? That style has totally G2G more than Avril's wannabe punk-princess style.) Hudson recently came out with this great pair of dark-wash denim shorts with pleats. They come up to just barely below the belly button, and they're totally chic.
I also recently purchased a pair of purple Marc by Marc Jacobs shorts. Again, super short is always a no-no. They come down to mid-thigh, and they're fabulously chic.
I'll admit, the preppy style has caught on a bit, even for me. You know I've never been into the completely stereotypical legacy-prep look, but plaid shorts with some layered Lacostes can be totally sophisticated.

I know you want to know what my plans are for the day, so I'll fill you in. First, I'm going to go tan by the ocean, and read a little bit (while fashion is always my top priority, I still like to keep up with my studies). Then I'll probably play a little bit of tennis with the local pros. Then, I'm going to go to the Fern Tree Salon and get some...drumroll please...bangs! I'm totally sick of my classic layers and no bangs. Can you say boh-ring? Totally D2M. I know it'll look fierce (that's another thing I haven't talked about...Christian from Project Runway!). If you even think about copying my new look, don't forget, I have it in writing that I was going to do it first. Don't let it even cross your mind that you might not get totally busted by TPC.
More later,
Massie

32 comments:

Aly said...

wow. you are back.
pfft, finally. lmaoo.
and agreed, 100%
[except about the sneaker bit. sorry, still hate sneakers]
and yes, lacoste has fab plaids.
pink/green: check
green/yellow: check
navy/white: check
love it all.
felt like i was reading teen vogue.
keep it up.

----------aly[:

Anonymous said...

4rm:Sandra
Glad to no ur back!I think bangs would look totally adorable! Are u getting side swept bangs or straight ones like claire? Jst wanted to know!

Massie said...

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Glad you're liking it. The entire PC gets back on Friday sometime, so they will be able to fill you in on their trips too.

Anonymous said...

way to totally leave me out, mass.
for all of you wondering, I'm in spain!

Massie said...

Oh, BT-Dubbs, Sandra, I got straight bangs, but not like Claire's old ones.
They are Purr-Fect in every sense of the word :)
Leesh, relax. It doesn't look like anyone really cared where you went ;) just kidding.
How has Spain been? I expect a full report tonight.

Anonymous said...

4rm:Sandra
Oh well I'm sure they are! :):)

Anonymous said...

Massie, ur blog was totally helpful. but what is the in color 4 ur finger nails and toenails???? what color do i paint them???

chicooo=] said...

godd.
you'ree backk :D!
things got a little cra-zayyy while you were gone.
but yeah=]

Anonymous said...

Um...HULLO cuh-reep?
What kind of username is that...

Jk. I think it's kind of sweet.

Anonymous said...

o sry.... i'll change it. i just wanted u 2 know that i am a major fan :) sooo sry :(

molly1019 said...

HEY! im molly and im new to OCD im coming after spring brreak...i just wanted to stop and see who my classmates are!!

write back

molly

Anonymous said...

hey im molly and im new to OCD!!

write back

molly

Massie said...

Hi, Molly. So you're going to be in 8th grade? Where did you move here from?

molly1019 said...

i moved here from Texas. I was told by some girls at the mall that if i wanted to know about weschester i needed to talk to you!

Anonymous said...

ew... y is massie so nice?? is she starting 2 loose her "alpha touch"? SEEMS LIKE IT!

molly1019 said...

yea from texas! and no im not a hillbilly and i dont have a twang haha! but i was told if i wanted info on OCD i just needed to contact massie block

sorry if i send things twice im kind of confused about this blog

molly1019 said...

:)

laurenn! said...

Wow.

laurenn! said...

Check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

i heart ur blog laurenn!!!

Aly said...

soory, lauren but your blog is ...okay[:
mix it up a little bit.

------------aly[:

Anonymous said...

whatevs aly.

Anonymous said...

aly.... URGGGGGGGGGG!! u think u r sooooo much better than every1 else. AND IT IS PISSING ME AWFF!

Anonymous said...

ROSEALIN-AHHHH SAYS...

what is up with ur first comment?? what does lmaoo stand 4?? what were u trying 2 spell? and "keep it up"?? what does THAT mean?

Anonymous said...

4rm:Sandra
Heeeyyy! Wats up!

Anonymous said...

Heyy massie! Check out my blog!




CIAO~
Jess

Anonymous said...

shut the hell up Jessica. oh-- and Aly, stawp trying to act like u know everything. U don't. u probably r an E.W.!

Anonymous said...

Hey! LYL!! Can't wait to c u again! U'r pug is the cuttest ever! I luv u! I'm not an LBR! I need some help though. My BFFs r always correcting my clothes & it drives me insane! BYE!!!!!
U'R NON-LBR BFF

Anonymous said...

Hey Massie. WHat clothes are in and what clothes are out. REspond ASAP. BTW huge fan, read all the books, Favorite clique member

xoxo

Carly

Anonymous said...

I heart Massi!

Anonymous said...

Just a small question.

How do you know that all of us are LBRs? I've met some majors in the past and yes I've laughed at them but there is no evidence that I am an LBR. ♥

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on lately, but I just want u 2 no I'm gonna check out all the latest.