Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Long time coming

I'm so sorry everyone, I know it's been absolutely for-EH-ver since my last post :(
It's really a funny story. And truth be told, even alphas mess up sometimes. Guess who totally forgot her password? No, no, I'm not that much of a space cadet, don't worry. Actually, I use the same password for everything, and forgot that for Blogger.com there needs to be a number in it. Sorry!
Alright, so upon signing in, guess what I realized...76 new comments waiting to be published! Do you guys think I have that kind of time? I read the first couple, and I have to hand it to you all, I really got a good laugh. First, some girl says, "I sent the link to Lisi and she is filing a lawsuit". Um, hi freak, that is a L-I-E lie on so many accounts!
1). First and foremost, my name is Massie Block. Alright? Alright. I am who I am, and if you're too insecure to accept that...leave.
2). Even if I was a poseur, what are her grounds for suing? That doesn't even make sense... and just to be absolutely certain, I cleared this up with Leesh's dad... cannot be done.
My absolute FAVORITE post though, was by this total WANNABE...listen to this, and I quote,
"Massie is 13.. DUH

You type sloppy

You spelled Neimins wrong.."

I laughed at all three of these comments, each was better than the last. Let me correct you, my challenged little stalker:
1). In the books, yes, I am 13. And you wanna know something? She makes a new book about every five or six months...meaning that for her to keep up with my aging, she would need to jump apart six months in each of her books. In order to keep you, the reader, not-confused, she chose to write the books in a timeline that makes sense to you... well theoretically anyway.
2). I type sloppy? So tell me, is "sloppy" being typed? No. You know absolutely nothing about grammar. In your sentence, "sloppy" would be the direct object. Let me spell this out for you. The direct object of a sentence receives the main verb. "Sloppy" is not being "typed". You need an adverb if you want to make any sense at all. The correct phrasing would be "you type sloppily". The irony of this really gets me!
3.) I spelled "Neimins" wrong huh? Well, check your source sweetie, because last I checked, it is called Nieman's...

So girls, once again, it would be absolutely wonderful if when you try to act "alpha", you at least give me something to work with. My work is cut out for me when you embarrass yourself like this.

Moving on... it's summertime! You all know by now that summer is my absolute Fay-vor-it season!! Here's a list of my to-do's.
1). Mani's/Pedi's. If you go to BOCD, you know what color I'll be going with.. OPI'S "Lincoln Park after Dark". It's the only color I'll use! It's purr-fect!
2). Tanning by the pool, every day! Followed by spa treatments in GLU with the girls! We can't have that nasty chlorine drying out our skin, can we?
3). Tennis lessons every day at the Block Estate courts. Mom got yummy Matt and Curtis from the Westchester Country Club to give me and TPC some private lessons! :D
4). Shopping. I am all over the totally Bohemian look that the Olsen twins go for. You can bet that come fall, my fashion will be better than ever!
5). Another item to add to your shopping list: rings! Lots and lots of rings! You're gonna want these on your thumbs, index fingers, and maybe pinkies. Only the cute, big ones though.
6). Visiting my cutie crush that I met in St. Barts... you all remember him, right? Well I made up a great excuse to go visit him at the end of summer... details on that later.

Mmm... on the subject of fashion and must-haves, I have absolutely fallen IN LOVE with the entire Kiehl's skincare line! You know I've always had a perfect complexion, but the algae mask and the Pineapple/Mango facial scrub are to die for! I'm also loving the Mango body lotion... yum! It's a subtle scent that's just enough to make you noticed, but not so potent that you seem overly flashy.
But for those night time parties, I have a new favorite perfume! Missoni Acqua perfume is amazing! It's like nothing you've ever smelled, but it's so fruity and yummy!

As for what we did today, TPC and I first went to the lake and flirted with some cuties... you know who you are ;) . Then we went to my pool, Inez cooked us a great lunch buffet with dee-lish cucumber sandwiches and organic French fries! We went to the Bliss spa and got sea-weed wraps (so nice, but I'm still not sure if I like smelling like a fish for 30 minutes!!) We came back to GLU, showered off, and put on some cute boho-summer dresses. I opted for a cute purple Lux dress with the buttons in front and tie-around waist ribbon and my favorite black Tory Burch gladiator sandals. We went and got manicures (check that off the list!) and then came back to my house and had a movie night in my theatre (don't you just ah-dore the British spelling so much more than ours?!)...we watched the Notebook. A classic! And speaking of great movies, let's talk about Sex and the City! That movie was fabulous! I'd like to hear your opinions on it.
That's all for now! I'm going to go read East of Eden and then go to sleep (I'll light my Florence Tocca votives first, of course! Mmmm...)
Goodnight, girls! Hope summer treats you well. I'll post again soon.
Really, I promise!
Love always,
Massie.

15 comments:

kristen said...

Yay! I am the first comment!! :D Hey massie. I read all the books so far. Wait is this Lisi Harrison or just some LBR trying to be Massie, cuz Lisi said that all the characters are made up by her and she made the name massie cuz it rhymed with sassy. ok well answer!! :D I am in love with your blog! Btw i have my own clique its called Too Cute 4 u. :DD Chow!

Anonymous said...

Dear Massie,
I love reading ur blog! Every time i go on the computer i check it. I think you should give out an email address so that readers can ask u for advice(privately(i probably spelled it wrong)). I hope u will consider this!
Thanx!

Anonymous said...

OMG i luvved Sex and the City!! What wuz u guyz fav part??

Anonymous said...

oh my god I love that color, i wore it to my sister's wedding!
Coolz

keep bloggin'

<3
Victoria

Anonymous said...

oops...I was talking about the "lincoln park after dark" nail polish color.

sry

V

Anonymous said...

hey,
cool i will be your first comment maybe???
i think you are sooo pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!!! I'm doing a couple of those things too!
Check out my blog and comment if you will!
----Jess

Anonymous said...

hey My name is Ana&& i heart your blog! it's so cute.. but you need to check out my diary, just click my name! talk later!..!

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyy, what do u do if all your BFFs gather and hang out with out you. no offense, but right now, i've cried my eyes out!!!! My BFF went with out me and they might have a sleepover. What do i do?????? and how do i find out that they had a sleepover??? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! i already cried to my BFF awn the phone and I HATE HER! She might have a sleepover with them even though she promised that she wouldn't! How do i get it out of her that she did/ might? I NEED ALPHA ADVOCE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Okay this is the 1st I've ever heard of your blog and I love it! Please read my blog to it's : http://thecliqueinandout.blogspot.com/

so please comment on mine!

Anonymous said...

hey massie its carly,

i was wondering what hair product is best 4 wanting shiny hair: kiehls or bumble and bumble.

Jenna said...

Hey Massie,
I wanted you to know that i'm into the sam ethings as you! My summer list is practically the same.
comment my posts.hope i here from you soon.well i dont wanna hang around to long i have a gucci bag calling my name.GTG shop.
ciao!
xoxo,
J Lovett.

Anonymous said...

Ciao! Luv ur blog Mass. Hope to see more posts in the future. HAGS! (have a great summer!) :D

~Cassidy

kennedy said...

love the site. super cute.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh



love the blog.
Keep up the good work Massie.

Even people in highschool go to your blog for advice.. i mean I'm going to be a sophmore and I go on here.