Saturday, June 21, 2008

Desolée!!

I know I have only been posting very infrequently... it's my bad, and I apologize. But as you may expect, TPC has been having a very busy summer! Not to say that it hasn't been fun, though. In fact, it's been ah-mazing!!
So what we've been up to... well five or so days ago we went to my house in Jersey, it's right on the beach! So fun. As you may have guessed, I saw my super ca-yoot crush from back in St. Barts. We hung out and had a good time. That's all I'm gonna say though. I guess I don't kiss and tell ;).
So here's what we did in Jersey:
1.) Went to D'amico & Sons for lunch as soon as we got there. I got the turkey club, my favorite sandwich ever!
2.) We got to my house, and we set up our cosmetics in the bathrooms. Inez unpacked the rest of our clothes for us! And best part of all, there are enough beds in my private suite for all of us!
3.) We headed out to the beach, armed with tanning oil, the latest Us Weekly, and our new favorite beach-read "Manny". (Highly recommended!)
4.) Dad took us out on the boat, and we did some tubing! So fun! Until he started going too fast, then we got some scrapes on our elbows... Ouch!
5.) We went to the Aveda Salon Marquee and got mani's, pedi's, full algae facials, and a deep moisture treatments for our hair. (Leesh tried out some eyelash extensions, and so far they're great! I'll probably have to try them out soon).
6.) Met up with my cutie...
To find out what we did the next couple of days, just read those 6 steps again and again. Our days were predictable, but so much fun!
As for today, after sleeping in until 10:00, I had a quick private lesson with Matt, my favorite tennis cutie! After that, I showered, threw on my new Ed Hardy tee, my short true religion shorts, and my new Fendi jelly flats. Yeah, it's casual, but I was going shopping. There's nothing that bugs me more then taking forever in a dressing room because I took the time to get dressed up. I did a little damage, you might say ;). But I got the most adorable black satin Juicy bag (it's really big, like a messenger, and the strap is like a seatbelt! It's my new official traveling bag!)
I hit Anthropologie and basically bought the store out! I love their boho cool trends.
TPC will be here in a bit, and we're probably going to drive out to Soho to check out that new store I read about in Nylon in the latest issue (I can't remember what it's called at the moment, but it was in the section about up and coming designers).
So I've officially gone through all of your comments! Most of them were really great! So thanks. And here's the best part.... are you ready?
I've gotten at least ten comments asking for an email address, so you guys can talk to me directly (for fashion advice, guy advice, whatever). So here it is!
MassHearts@yahoo.com
I hope to hear from you, because I'm great at giving advice. I'll post more later, and add a current state of the union when I get around to it. Much love!

Massie

29 comments:

<3 Sami <3 said...

Massie Please read my blog: thecliqueinandout.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Sounds megaa fun!

ilyy--
jess

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU MASSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"LL EMAIL YA SOON! THANKS SOOO MUCH!

blehhhh said...

great blog! you're just like massie. check out mine :]

Anonymous said...

hey massie wuts bettr 4 wanting shiny hair bumble and bumble or kiehls.
xoxo carly

Anonymous said...

great blog, Mass :]

Anonymous said...

Bad idea.
You're going to get a lot of hater e-mails.
~Eva

Anonymous said...

When are you going to post more?

Anonymous said...

Dude, how do you get the little slashy thing above the E in Desolee? That's wicked. BTW, but I like Layne MUCH better than you. (no offense, i dont mean to be mean) ;p oh, and great blog.
~Allie~

Anonymous said...

Wow this blog is so accurate. It is either written by Lisi or by someone she hired.

Anonymous said...

u need to be updating i ant live w/o ur posts! ~Dyl

Anonymous said...

hey mass,,... r u on facebook??!!
if u r... then please tell me ur profile url!!
chao

Anonymous said...

You need to post more! This post is over a month old. You have so many fans, don't do this to us! Lol but really!

Anonymous said...

You need to post more! This post is over a month old. You have so many fans, don't do this to us! Lol but really!

Heather Bosworth said...

Hey mass, it's Heather.
We met skiing that one time.
Check out my blog, heatherbos.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Massie,
i sent u an email and u still havnt responded! check ur email, pls!
thanx!

Anonymous said...

Okay are you really Massie Block? I mean you could be dibbing yourself as her just to get attention. Lisi Harrison wrote a fictional series. Now I know that Massie isn't that smart,(sorry but if you are anything like the books you won't be that smart either). Fictional means not real, okay? So either post who you really are or prove you really are Massie. Becasue you are mying and anyon who lies to me is two things, d2m and a major EWLBR. Oh. And if you are wondering what I jus said, I said that if ou are lying you are dead to me and an eternalwannabe loser beyond repair. Oh yeah. I went there.

Anonymous said...

hey, massie? i really want to become popular, but I don't know how. i checked out tons of websites and no one gives good info. but i know u r the best advice giver, ever! please write back to me, actress2b!

Anonymous said...

gabby, u r a little bit harsh, so stop bagging on massie, whether she's real or not!

lolgurly said...

please post more often! ur blog iz ah-mazing!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU MASSIE! PLEASE! WE ALL LOVE! POST POST POST! WE RESPECT YOU WE LIVE FOR YOUR ADVICE :] please??? we have been waiting for you to post. PLEASE WE LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POST! POST POST POST! we all want you to! we have been waiting!

Anonymous said...

Wow. i don't get it.
You publish comments but you won't post...

Betababe said...

go to www.betababes.blogpspot.com

SUMMMMMMMERRRR! said...

I LOVE YOU MASSIE! please post! U PROMISED! and Alphas never break promises, rite??? :] PLEASE POST!!!


GO TO www.betababes.blogspot.com!

Anonymous said...

hey massie! u really need 2 update ur posts!BTW, check out my blog ( ijust started tho)!

Anonymous said...

hey massie i just started a blog! Pls check it out and leave a comment!

Kailey Anna said...

Mass I luhv your blog. You are awesome, please check out mine :-) I would LUHV it TONS if you would Please post, all my friends are huge fans of you and they would seriously DIE if you posted on my blog, kaileycaldwellsblog.blogspot.com Thanx :-)

Anonymous said...

EMG! You are amazing. You're blogs are so interesting. You really make me think you're real. No offesnse, but Massie Block isn't real. But you really know how to act like her. I love your blogs so much! You should post a new blog weekly because I just can't get enough of them.

Your Emily Pratt

Anonymous said...

hey massie
im new at ocd. my name is rachel. you sound fun.
im from san francisco.

luv
rachel