Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Day in Paradise

Hey everyone. I'm so sorry that I've failed my loving fans (once again) but I'm back! And thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your comments! I read every single one of them, and appreciated about 80% of them. Don't get me started on those others...
I realized today that it's been over nine months since my last post. For most of you whom I know, a lot has been changing this year for us as freshmen. I'm sure lots has been changing for the rest of you, whom I've never formally met. And I know, know, know that A LOT has been changing for me. So OCD girls, hold your horses, I'm going to back up. Here's what's been up with me in the last nine months:
Zach and I still talk, if you can believe it! It's been over a year now since St. Barts... I can't believe it. I never ended up visiting him in Jersey this school year... I'm considering doing it later this month or in May under the pretext of wanting to visit colleges in that area. We talk on the phone at least once a week, and it's truly making me realize how much I miss him :(. You know what they say about fate though. And as an Alpha, I can never let myself get too down in the dumps (or bored!) so I've been keeping myself plenty busy. In September I started dating Alex, which was nice. He's sweet, compassionate, and completely devoted to me. It was what I needed to get back on my feet after the full realization of my inability to have a REAL relationship with Zach sunk in. But you know me, I need some spice in my life, and unfortunately Alex just made it too easy for me to get my way and have whatever I wanted. So that's done.
Many of you also know about my brief fling with a certain senior-- Nick. For those of you who don't know him, he's a comedian (he goes to those stand-up comedy shows and everything) and he's truly an interesting guy. No, we never officially dated, but I guess you could say we got to know each other fairly well in spite of it ;).
The girls in TPC are all doing very well indeed. And needless to say, when we get back to OCD from Spring Break, all of us will be looking BETTER THAN EVER (with the exception of Dylan, maybe... sorry, hun, we know how easy it is for you gingers to get burnt!) I know that I have a FAH-BU-LOUS tan, and during my last two days here in Puerto Vallarta I'm going to do everything to ensure that I look presentable on Monday. Tomorrow I'm getting the 80 minute therapeutic massage, the oxygen facial (followed by the deep cleaning facial, to get all of that Suncscreen out of my pores for good), a mani/pedi and maybe a trim.
I don't have anything drastic to report, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm back! If you have any requests for topics you'd like to hear about, just let me know. As you can see, I've already updated the Current State of the Union. Love you all!

Massie

No comments: